Vascular and Pigmented Lesions Treatment Laval and Montreal
Discover your skin’s true beauty with SharpLight’s treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions.
Pulsed light treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions is rapidly becoming the therapy for people seeking lesions, telangiectasia, erythema, rosacea and broken capillaries by efficiently coagulating and eliminating small blood vessels. Pulsed light has also been proven an effective, safe, reliable and fast treatment for a range of superficial pigmented lesions such as dyschromia, solar lentigo, mottled pigmentation and melasma. The treatments require no downtime. We offer our services to clients living in Laval and Montreal.
SharpLight’s non-invasive med-aesthetic systems effectively treat and clear vascular and pigmented lesions using safe, reliable and comfortable techniques. SharpLight’s therapies successfully treat a vast range of vascular and pigmented lesions, including telangiectasia, erythema, rosacea, broken capillaries, dyschromia, solar lentigo, mottled pigmentation, melasma and poikilormera, and are ideal for all skin types and all age groups.
SharpLight’s innovative tools use pulsed light technology, a therapy choice that has experienced rapid advancement and popularity in recent years. This therapy targets and applies light to the affected areas, which coagulates the blood vessel and breaks the pigmented lesion into tiny particles; these then disappear or rise to the surface of the skin as scabs, which are naturally exfoliated within one to two weeks.
Unlike alternatives, such as dermabration, laser resurfacing and chemical peels, which often carry adverse side effects, pulsed light technology is a safe, effective and fast way to treat lesions and restore skin to a cleaner, clearer, younger looking texture – and it requires no down time.
The following are some of the main advantages of SharpLight’s treatments of vascular and pigmented lesions:
- Results are achieved efficiently in three to six treatment sessions, each lasting only up to 25 minutes.
- There is no down time involved.
- There are treatment solutions available for all client profiles.
- Treatments are non-invasive, safe and relatively painless options.
- Treatments are highly effective, completely eliminating the lesions and restoring a fresher, clearer skin texture.
- The pulsed light technology is an effective and safe alternative to other treatments that often come with adverse side effects.
- Treatments have been proven successful for thousands of satisfied clients.
Client Compliance Pre-Treatment
1. Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior to treatment
2. Discontinue use of Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks to treatment
3. Avoid sun exposure or the use of tanning beds and self-tanners for at least four to
4. eight weeks, prior and/or between IPL treatments (dependant on skin type)
5. Report all skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, eczema or allergies
6. Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide or any other skin irritants for one
7. week prior to treatment
8. Discontinue using bleaching creams for 2 weeks prior to treatment and perfumed products
9. (eg. Aromatherapy oils/Essential oils) for 48 hours before treatment
10. Avoid Microdermabrasion’s or peels for two weeks prior to treatment
11. If the skin is red, irritated or sunburned, the IPL treatment must be rescheduled.
12. Report all medication taken within 2 weeks of the treatment
13. Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours prior to the clinical treatment.
14. Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water immediately before an IPL treatment.
Client Compliance Post Treatment
1. Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds or self-tanners for at least 2-3 weeks after a
2. treatment. Apply Sun Protective Cream of SPF 50+, 15 minutes prior to sun exposure
3. and 15 minutes afterwards. Keep reapplying as needed throughout the day.
4. Consider using protective cotton gloves for driving, or a hat to protect facial areas
5. If there are scabs or blisters, make-up should not be used for 3-4 days
6. For at least two weeks post Skin Rejuvenation/Vascular/Pigmentation treatment, do
7. not use: harsh topical exfoliations, glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide, acne creams etc.
8. Avoid touching, rubbing, peeling or picking of the skin, as this may cause
9. hyper/hypo-pigmentation, scaring or infection.
10. Gently apply pure Aloe Vera gel or antibiotic ointment, to the treated area twice
11. daily until healed and dry
12. For 1 week, avoid hot baths, showers, hot tubs and saunas. When showering and
13. washing, gently pat dry and do not rub
14. Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 – 48 hours following clinical treatment.
15. Avoid strong chlorinated water for 24 hours post IPL treatment.
HOT AND HUMID WEATHER CONDITIONS CAN AGGRAVATE SKIN IN THE
PERIOD IMMEDIATELY BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT.
Vascular Lesions Before and After
Pigmented Treatment before and after