What are the properties of microdermabrasion?
Particularly effective, microdermabrasion can revive the radiance of the skin. To display such a result, this technique:
– Stimulates cell regeneration
– Eliminate dead skin
– Improves oxygenation of the epidermis
– Even out the complexion
– Refine skin texture
– Erases blemishes (dilated pores, scars, comedones, etc.)
– Fades the signs of aging (hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines) making the skin smoother, toned and soft
– Performed on the body, microdermabrasion can treat stretch marks (especially the most marked).
Result: the skin is more even, radiant, luminous and looks rejuvenated from the first session!
If your skin has significant acne, psoriasis, eczema, irritation, burns or lesions, you may be (temporarily) refused to perform this technique. Know that the latter is not done on moles or cold sores either.
Duration of treatment: 60 Minutes