Laser Tattoo Removal Laval and Montreal
Laser Tattoo removal. The PhiLaser multifunctional device uses a Q-switch laser to perform three types of treatments: Tattoo removal, Pigmentation treatment (freckles, melasma, age spots) and Carbon peeling. The treatment is intended for all the clients who wish to remove unwanted or faded tattoos and other imperfections on the surface of the skin. We offer our services to clients from Montreal, Laval and surrounding areas.
Sun exposure is strictly forbidden in the 4 weeks prior to treatment. If laser treatment is performed on tanned or sunburnt skin, the laser may cause serious burns or discoloration. After laser treatment, it is necessary to protect the skin from the sun until it has fully healed. If the treated skin is exposed to the sun it may scar.
To ensure successful recovery and optimal results of the treatment, physicians recommend the following:
- Stop smoking at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Stop taking vitamin E, Aspirin and other medication that may postpone healing.
- Stop using skin care products with retinoids or glycolic acid for 2-4 weeks.
- Take medication for herpes prevention if the client is prone to outbreaks.
- Avoid sun and tanning salons for 3-4 weeks before treatment.
- Stop using self-tanning products as some of these contain activators which can react to the laser treatment and cause skin pigmentation.
Laser tattoo removal use a Q-switch laser that breaks up tattoo pigment within the skin. The procedure depends on the immune and lymphatic system, which absorb pigment molecules and eliminate them from the body.
SKIN CARE BETWEEN TREATMENTS for tattoo removal
For up to 48h after the treatment avoid the following:
- Wearing tight clothes over the treated area.
- Contact sports and other activities during which the treated area may be injured.
- Applying creams, makeup, perfumes and body lotions to the treated area.
- Hot baths and wetting the treated area.
- Any form of heat therapy such as sauna, steam rooms and hot baths.
- Swimming in swimming pools as chemicals in the water obstruct the healing process.
- Shaving the treated area.
- Rubbing or scratching the treated area.
- Sunbathing and tanning salons, because these activities trigger melanin production in the skin, which may cause pigmentation.
Gently wash the treated area using soap and water, avoiding wetting the area excessively. If the area is sensitive or warm, it is recommended to apply ice packs or ice wrapped in a clean cloth. Do not apply ice directly to the skin. Nourish the treated area with Skin Candy After PhiLaser Treatment Gel in the morning and evening. Do not apply creams/lotions except the ones prescribed by your laser technician